RE: [VAL] Re: "Porch" light for '57

Greetings Bert!

I don't know whether your '57 "porch" light is like the one that I have
with my '64 Overlander, but if it is, I found a replacement bulb through
Ace Fogdall RV in Cedar Falls, IA.  Since the trailer is already at my
new home 400 miles from here I can't check the trailer but will be at
Ace Fogdall on Monday to have some repairs made on my Minuet and could
check to see if they still carry that bulb and relay information about
manufacturer/bulb number.  You can see a photo of my fixture at the link
below:

http://www.airstreamphotos.com/photos/data/500/827porch_light_close_up-m
ed.jpg

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359