Re: [VAL] A/C Shroud

Daisy
I'm not sure what I'd charge. I don't even have the old fiberglass one so I do
not have anything to use as a template. And to be honest, I don't have the
time right now. My honey-do list is out of control, I started a business that
I run during the day then work on planes at night, so my time is limited.
Next time I'm down at Walt's or somewhere I find an old shroud laying around
I'll bring it home and maybe make one on a rainy weekend.
I'll let you know if/when I find one though.

Bobby
'73 Ambassador