[VAL] Re: My Rear End Problem (FC!)

I think I have solved the problem of the spare tire dragging but won't
know for sure until I pull out for Lansing on the 24th! I took the tire
carrier back to the trailer place and they shaved off a 1/2" from the
bottom. Then I will use my hitch bar with a 4" drop, no stablizing
bars, and pull out of the driveway to re-hitch the trailer with the
proper equipment on the street. I'm also going to take the tire off the
carrier before I pull out. Going out is not as bad as backing back in
when I get home the end of Aug. I'll do the reverse then.

Thanks to all for the help!!!

Patti