Re: [VAL] open window injuries re:Scott

I tried to knock the corner off the cabinet over the stove with my forehead
a few times and Mary hung a little plastic spinner from the corner and my
head healed up... I am sure the same would help with the windows, but the
overall picture might suffer with all the spinners flapping ... I also
replaced all the handles on the cabinet doors with a handle without sharp
corners... for the same reason... apparently my attention to details is
slipping or I would not need the help...

Jim