[VAL] Window curtain sliders

Hello All - maybe R J Dial can help me on this one.. I want to replace
the curtains on the 57 overlander. Was wondering if the sliders or tabs
or whatever the little things that slide in the C channel to open and
close the curtains are the same one sold by TJ Trailers site (item A) .
it is  I hope it came through. R. J. shows us how to repair the
originals on his site and was wondering if this is the same tabs and if
they are used in conjunction with the stainless steel pin hooks (item R)
	 Maybe someone else had a source for what I am looking for. I know I
can have them made, however, when your aunt offers to make them for you
why go elseware. Thanks in advance.
Jerry in GA
WBCCI VAC