Re: [VAL] Corning windows

What does everyone think about this? I'm curious, because tempered curved
glass replacements can be had, at or below the current "market" value, but
even at that some think it is too much to pay. Yet, vintage owners will
substitute Lexan AR-15 with the special stainless steel trim and the special
SS clips that with shipping and handling end up being just about as
expensive. So, here is the question -- if I replaced all of my Corning
window glass with Lexan would I increase or decrease the value of my
Airstream? Obviously, I think all glass windows enhance the value of an
Airstream and plastic decreases the value, but what do you all think?

Forrest