RE: [VAL] trailer numbers - WBCCI red color

Jim,

With all your fancy woodworking skills and your unique Airstream -- why
would I be surprised you chose to use Old English for a font? ;)  I'm not.
;)  You have certainly done lots of nice things for your Airstream.  The
only thing with the Old English font, to me, would be whether or not it
could be read from across the Interstate from opposite travel lanes.

I know now that if I see an Airstream trailer out on the road with the Old
English numbers, it will be you! ;)  Thanks for your input.

Tom