RE: [VAL] Water fill cap.

Glyn,

If you had the dimensions of this aluminum cap and the thread pitch would
you be willing to have a machine shop make you one?  That should be easy
enough to get don't you think?  You would need to find a way to lock the cap
on in place on the trailer.  For mine I built a small aluminum "box" with a
beveled lid which has a tiny hasp for the Master lock.  I installed my "box"
in pieces so that all the mounting fasteners are hidden inside the "box".

Tom