Re: [VAL] EverPure water filter

For our use we bought the Pure or PUR water filter setup from Wal*Mart.
Ours is a rectangular 1 gallon sized water filter container.

Everpure water filters work as good as well as I know.

They work well as long as they are the best filters -- not just for taste.
Cryptosporidium (sp?) and cysts are some of the stuff you want to remove
from any drinking water, that and some other nasties that will give you GI
sickness.

Not long ago we bought a water filter that sits on the counter and uses the
filters that stop all those nasties that would make you sick.  We use that
filtered water for our coffee and iced tea and as drinking water -- there
really is a difference.

One of the main reasons we bought that portable counter-top water filter
setup is because it is a whole lot less expensive that buying distilled
water by the gallon after first trying to find a store while on the road.
With this portable filter setup we can use water from almost any potable
water source and know that what we are drinking and also giving to our pets
is clean, sanitary water.

If you've ever had sick animals on the road due to those nasties in
so-called potable water you'd make sure your drinking water got filtered
also.  The filter cost for lots of gallons of clean water compared to buying
distilled water at prices up to $1.59 or more per gallon was a no-brainer.

Tom
WBCCI 5303