[VAL] Request from writer

Greetings!

I'm a magazine writer working on a piece about legacy Airstreamers -- those
of you who got your first Airstream from your parents or grandparents --
either as a gift or inheritance.

A member suggested there might be a few of you that fit that description on
the list, and I'd like to talk with you if you're game to share your story
with me.

I have written about Airstreams before -- even had a story syndicated, so I
think you'll find me fairly Airstream savvy and easy to talk to and work with.

If you're interested, please drop me an e-mail at Robdoc@startribune.com.

Thanks very much! -- Robyn

Robyn Dochterman
Robdoc @ startribune.com