[VAL] 62 Bambi interior question

I recently bought a 62 Bambi which has had modifications done to the
interior over the years. The front couch is just a cushion. I can see holes
in the wall where something was attached behind it. Pictures I have seen on
the net look like this should be a couch, with a back cushion and side
cushions. I am wondering what it should look like, and how it would have
made down into a bed originally. I would like to return it to it's original
configuration. Anyone out there with a Bambi who could provide pictures of
what should be there? I'd appreciate it.

Stephanie, #3717
68 Caravel
62 Bambi
Battle Ground, WA