Re: [VAL] Toilet part

> Are the parts that you got on the website?

Yep.

> If so, which parts?  I don't think we have the same toilets.

Nope.  I have the AM IV hand flush.  But before you toss the Supreme you
might consider what I ended up doing.  Like I said, I replaced the valve
package.  But then I decided to disconnect the toilet from the water supply
entirely.  I installed instead a hand spray.  I have it mounted on the rear
wall next to the unit.  It connects to the same supply valve.  A much more
efficient way to deal with the "problem".  I wouldn't consider going back to
the way it was.  Uses VERY little (or even no) water per flush (WPF) and
does a super job of it.

(No longer a freeze problem either)

Send you a pic if you like.  Lemme know.

Have fun,

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA