[VAL] loose pan on 69 caravel

Good Evening all
Just looked at my pan.  Several rivets have popped.  On first
crossmember all have popped except the extream edges.  Pushed up the
pan and can see the balance of  the rivets in the crossmember.  Any
suggestions?  I believe if I try to drill out the rivet in the
crossmember it may leave a enlarged hole.  Also the drain for the
onboard water tank does not have the down pipe.  Should there be a
down pipe?  Getting ready to go to Vermont next week and need to
repair.  any help would be appreciated.
Dan
14148