Re: [VAL] 1964 Globe Trotter

Carolyn,

We have the trailer as you do. Other owners on this list with the same
trailer are Arlen & Shirley Manning of Napa, CA and Jere & Jane Potter
of Fort Collins, CO.

The factory optional equipment list is on the VAC website at:
http://airstream.net/members/documents/flyers/1964%20Options.pdf
It lists 'Outside Acrylic Coating' as a $19.00 option for our trailers.
All the CA trailers I have seen had it but the Ohio trailers haven't.
I know of none that were anodized (except Wally's at Jackson Center).

Here's links to the Manning's great web site and to our's:
http://globetrotter64.home.att.net/
http://www.insideout-design.net/maxwell/
Maybe they'll help answer some of the questions you might have.

Rob & Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter
WBCCI #1824, VAC
Denver, CO