Re: [VAL] Ten X Sealant

Daisy: leaks can drive you crazy.I have 1963 Safari,that leaks a little now
and then.One of the main culprits was the vent area on top.Not so much as
the vent it self but the seams in this area .Also I found that when my
trailer sits level it "weeps" less .Why  ,I don't know.I've begun to think
that there are only two kinds of campers one that leaks and one that the
owner  just won't tell you it leaks.One of the things that you might want
to take a hard look into is the plumbing leaks from underneath the trailer.
Just hook up the water hose to your trailer and look under the bottom to see
what is going on there.To me this is the most problematic because you ( and
I ) don't think about these areas too much .Out of sight out of mind,type of
thing.But they can do the most damage..One other thing while on the general
topic of plumbing.I found on e-bay a devise that I think will be most
helpful in the coming winter season.It a devise that hooks to your air hose
on an air compressor and in
 turns screws into the intake on the exterior water connection.This devise
will allow for the intake of air into your general plumbing system.It will
let you blow the water out of your plumbing  for winterizing  your trailer.
The cost is nominal $ 10.00 + shipping.But a word of caution when and if
you use this, go slow and don't put it (air) in too forceful.I'm planning
on using an old fashioned bicycle pump.Also when you place antifreeze into
the water system this devise will allow you to make sure it( antifreeze ) is
going all thru your system.
 Well,as you can see I'm full of more stuff than a Christmas turkey.so I'll
stop for now.If I can help you with anything else just let me know. Oh ,yes.
Almost for got.There is another sight that had a lot of parts ( didn't say
cheep) for older Airstream's "inland.com"( if I've not gotten this correct
just go to"Google.com" and type the above information in the blank space on
the screen).Google can find more stuff out than you want to know.Google is
one of the best search engines on the net.If Google can't find it for you
there are a couple of others that sometimes go even deeper into stuff.Let me
know and I'll pass then along as well.
 Hope to hear back from you again from time to time.Best,mam' .Tom