Re: [VAL] Re: Insurance/Slamming

Who is "they"?  Isn't it up to each of us to know what we are paying for in
regards to insurance?  If you need help with "what if" scenarios your
competent insurance agent should be able to help you.  If not, then I'd do
my research and get a better agent.

You can insure most anything if you pay the premium - which would include
all the "what if" scenarios you can dream up.  Why not load the bases and
bet that everything will happen to you -- but it will cost you in premiums
and, at least you can sleep at night without your shorts getting you knotted
up. ;)

Tom