[VAL] Curtain track search

    All,

    I'm searching for a seven foot length of the 3" wide curtain track that
was originally (I think) located over the galley of my 1969 Caravel.  I
actually have a pair of two foot lengths of that track and could get by with
another three feet but would prefer a continuos seven foot length.

    Can anyone help?  The track profile looks something like this.
                                        _____
                                       /          I

    I hope my little illustration works its way to the list.  It consists of
a side at 45 degrees with a vertical top and the other side at 90 degrees.

    Thanks,

    Glyn Judson