[VAL] Shock Absorber Question

Hello All,
I'm replacing the shocks on my '56 Caravanner and '57 Overlander. The ones
that I've pulled off are so rusty that I can't see any numbers or other
means of identification on them. Can someone please tell me what
replacements I should be using? Thanks in advance for your help. And thanks,
Tom, for managing this list in such an excellent fashion.

Also, I think some of you know that I reproduce the Bargman H-20-2 door
handles for '50 Airstreams. I currently have a few handles and bezels
available if yours is broken. Please contact me off-list at
jenkins1924@hotmail.com for more info.

Thanks again,
Brian Jenkins, #7819