[VAL] Re: Satellite and Antenna

I have the Bat Wing Antenna (Camping World-$107) on the roof of my
Flying Cloud for quick TV reception and a portable Satellite Dish
(Camping World-$129?) for hooking up to Direct TV. The portable dish
works great. It has a large round base with a folding dish on top and
sits right on the ground, held down by tent pegs. This configuration
allows it to not be blown down or knocked around by the wind. It only
weighs about 10lbs. and folds flat. For $8 I get both east and  west
coast stations and to get that I had to send a copy of my trailer
registration to Direct TV to prove I do have an RV and that I live in
NY. I don't leave home without it!

Patti
Long Island, NY
1954 Flying Cloud