[VAL] Satellite Service?

I have a few questions for the folks who have Satellite TV service for
their trailer.

Who do you have your service with, and how did you set the service up?

Ideally, I would like one "subscription" that I can use both in my home,
then also use on the road. I assume I will have to use the same receiver
for both.

Do you tell the service you are doing this or did you just get it set up
for home and then took it on the road without telling the service?

I don't use pay-per-view, so I assume I don't need a phone line hookup when
taking the receiver on the road.

Any suggestions or tips would be welcomed....

Dave