[VAL] AGM & Inteli-Power

Man, this Solar stuff gets more complicated by the minute... :-)

I plan, for now, to get two AGM batteries and possibly add more in the future.

What size Inteli-Power should I get?

Do I have to do anything different with the Inteli-Power when using AGM
batteries instead of lead/acid?

If I add more AGM batteries in the future, do their sizes have to match or
could I get larger ones than I currently (or soon will) have?

Roger, how are you recharging the AGM that isnt hooked to the Solar? Are
you plugging the Inteli-Power into the Inverterr?

Dave