[VAL] Re: answer to questions from my introduction debut

Cathy-
Congradulations on taking the plunge.  As far as where to start this project, the best
advice given to me when we got started was to get the trailer to a point where you can
start using it soonest, to avoid losing interest.  Too many projects drag on for so
long that before you know it the For Sale sign is back on it - (too much investment and
not enough return).  That would mean putting the interior and mechanicals (running gear
and utilities) as first priority before worrying about the exterior cosmetics.

Since you already know about the VA list and Tom Paterson's archives, I would point you
to other resources including RJ Dial's site:
www.vintageairstream.com

And the link site:
www.airstreamtrailers.com

These two resources should get you started on the right foot.

John Leggett
WBCCI #1154
1968 Safari
San Francisco