Re: [VAL] Re: Polishing!

a few things about polishing - you shouldn't have to
press too hard on the polisher to get it to do it's
work, let the polish and the pads do the work for you.

if you take an old belt you can make a shoulder strap
out of it to help you out.

I know how you feel about the heavyness - I compounded
with a Milwaukee variable speed - and that brand is
known for weighing a ton (in some cases it's why they
are good)

I started using a cyclo and you wouldn't believe the
difference...  either way, you'll build the muscles
where you need them by the time you're done - I
promise.

Toby