[VAL] Interior wood type.

    All,

    The time has come for me to start the Gaucho scratch build/restoration.
Can someone tell me what type wood is in my 1969 California Caravel?  It's
light in color with what appears to be a white wash originally applied.

    I'm not talking about the frame which I guess is Douglas Fir but the
exposed wood as seen when the Gaucho is stowed.  For that matter, the rest
of the wood in the trailer is the same light wood with white wash sprayed
on.

    Thanks,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508