[VAL] Re: Polishing!

OK Group, I am in awe of all who have polished their trailers!! I
started on Pearl today and after having finished a spot of only 3'X3'
my arms are aching!!!!!!!!! The DeWalt feels like it weighs 20lbs. and
has a mind of it's own! I'll get the hang of it!

Anyway. It's clear that I need to build some kind of scaffolding and
someone on the list mentioned what they did to make one.
Suggestions????

Patti

ps. Shari, Super news on the attendance for the RM Garden of the Gods
Rally!!!! Can hardly wait!