[VAL] 2004 Rocky Mountain VAC Rally

Here's an update on the 4th Annual Rocky Mountain VAC Rally, July 30th -
August 4th, 2004 at Garden of the Gods Campground in Colorado Springs, CO

To date we have 49 confirmed registrations!  Originally we had reserved
only 50 spaces...but due to the terrific "Early Registration" response
we have obtained another 10 campsites.  So don't delay...if you are
still thinking of attending, send in your registration before these sell
out too!

For additional information, to see the list of attendees and to obtain a
registration form, visit the rally website at:
http://www.insideout-design.net/2004vacrally/info.html

--
Shari Davis "Wagon Mistress"
'64 GlobeTrotter