Re: [VAL] compounders vs. drills

What is the Mikita model name and number again please? I have been
pleased with the reciprocating saw, cordless drill, and horizontal
grinder (Mikita) that I bought and used in the demolition and building
phase. They've all worked well. I did buy an el'cheapo polisher from
Wally (WMart?) the exploiter for about $30 that's not too bad -
twohanded and some other features but I think it's more for polishing a
painted car or something. It is low speed which is nice, but I'm
thinking the Mikita with the variable speeds sounds even better.
Jo Ann