[VAL] shower/tub redo

Thanks Lexxy. I have a West Marine in town and will check out these
products. I'm thinking my 62' is just fiberglass and not abs, but then I
can not remember what abs is at the moment. I do not plan on removing
the tub so it would have to be done in place. One wall is flat sheet
formica type material that can be replaced. When that is new it will
make the tub look that much more in need of a makeover. If it could be
resurfaced by brush work that would be the best way to go.
Gary Campbell
Portland, ME