[VAL] compounders vs. drills

Thanks for the comment on the compounder. I had been wondering that
maybe it was another "I'm just having problems with this because I'm
left handed thing" but having used both tools I agree that the variable
speed polisher/compounder is much easier to use. It is lighter, closer
to the work, and allows a longer reach. I need to buy one and had looked

at a Mikita a few weeks ago. I had been using a very nice Snap-on model
on loan from a person that I do not know very well that was watching me
try to compound with the half inch drill and extended bit set up from
perfect polish. He said he felt sorry for me and I should try the right
tool. I think I will buy the Mikita as it about half the price of the
Snap-on and I have had good luck with all my other Mikitas.
Thanks
Gary Campbell