RE: [VAL] Fresh Water Tank

Hello All,
This was great information for me, into my archives it goes! One
question regarding back flow valves. I am building a new freshwater
system in my 59 and have elected not to install a back pressure valve
between the city water and the water pump, I was told that the new water
pumps do not need such a devise as it is built into the pump, this is
even stated on the box. Should I install one or trust the marketing on
the box and the advise from the local RV repair shop?
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/Vac 4425
68 Sovereign