[VAL] Argosy

HI : I just signed on the list. My name is Jake Campbell ,and I live in
Brantford ,Ontario have 1 wife(so far),2 kids,and 2 dogs . I own A 1976
24'-28' Argosy ,and have had it about 5 yrs now I pull it with a1997
Ford F350 with a 7.3 power stroke.  I am interested in trading up to a
little newer model  , but have no idea what my rig is worth( it's in
very good condition) , I would appreciate some info on what a reasonable
price would be .  Thanks Jake