Re: [VAL] do you have a generator installed? yet?

The generator is an EV-40-10. I bought it from Northern I forgot the price
but I believe the total including shipping was a tad under $3000.00 the
generatoe weighs about 210 lb and as installed the whole unit is under 300lb. I can
get out the digital camera and take photos  and send as an attachment.I am not
computer smart enough to post them on the list . if any one wants them posted
meby they couldcontacr me and I would be happy to send a floppy disk with the
instilation.
Jim Smith