[VAL] Curtain track needed, relisting

    All,

    I'm relisting this plea for help in locating some curtain track for

    I'm having the dickens of a time locating the upper curtain track for
over the galley in my 1969 Caravel.  It's the 3" wide extruded aluminum type
that's 90 degrees on one side and 45 degrees on the other with the 1/4" wide
track running down the center.  The total length needed is 5" 6".

    In addition, I'm looking for the gold anodized I-beam style lower
curtain track and attachments for under the front windows.

    Does anyone have an idea as to where I can get these two pieces?  I have
a scanned isometric drawing I made of them for anyone wanting to see the
specific shapes.  I could try attaching it to a return email or could fax it
to you.

    Thanks in advance for any help,

    Glyn