Re: [VAL] 1961 International series stain

Fred,

Our 1969 International Ambassador has walnut stained interior also.  I've
used both polyurethane and Danish oil to see which I liked better.  If you
don't like the plastic 'shine' of poly go ahead and try your hand at Danish
oil which gives a low luster sheen.  Personally I liked the Danish oil look
better than the poly.  But, you could always go with the clear lacquer
finish which is also very nice.  Lacquer is not as tough BUT to touch up
lacquer all you have to do is reapply to a small area as lacquer 'melts'
into the rest of the finish.  I say 'melts' for lack of a better word.

Tom
WBCCI 5303