[VAL] Re: Lansing

Here's the scoop on the rendevious for International. It should also be in
the next issue of the VA. - Scott
-----------
LANSING VINTAGE PARADE AND PARKING INFORMATION
Vintage members who wish to park together at the Vintage site at the
International Rally at Lansing will rendezvous at the Mega Mall (a former
outlet mall)
located at the intersection of exit 87 off I-69 and Business 27. Go south on
Business 27 and turn east or left into the mall. Arrangements have been made
for us to dry camp the night of Friday, June 25th at the Mega Mall so that
we
can prepare for our parade into the Vintage Rally site on Saturday, June
26th.
There may be a nominal parking fee for this night. If so, Bob Herman will
collect this fee at the mall. Vintage members who cannot join us on the 25th
but
who wish to parade in and be located in the Vintage section at International
must be at the Mega Mall by l2:00 noon on Saturday, June 26th. Our parade is
scheduled to enter the rally site at 2:00 p.m. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
REGARDING
RALLY SITE PARKING. The order in which you are parked at the pre-rally site
will establish the order of the parade lineup and the order of the parking
for
the International site. Therefore, if you wish to park with a particular
member,
you must arrive at the Mega Mall with that member, or notify Bob Herman on
your arrival who you are expecting so that a vacant space can be left in the
parade lineup for that member. Once the parade lineup is established at the
Mega
Mall, this will be the order for the parking at the International Site. In
order to assure adequate parking at the Mega Mall and at the Lansing site, I
need
to know whether you plan to arrive on Friday, June the 25th or by l2:00 noon
on Saturday, June 26th. You may email me at:                 bobbonherm8556
@aol.com    , or send a note or card to me at  2092 Culbreath Rd, C12,
Brooksville, Fl. 34602. We will have about a six hour Habitat for Humanity
work date on
Sunday, June 27th. Ladies are welcome.  We will have a sign-up for this
Habitat Day at the mall and also after we enter the rally site.  Bob Herman,
1st VP