Re: [VAL] (no subject)...Clearcoat question

Amanda and Jim -- many thanks for both your responses,
recommending the Napier Environmental Products stripper.
Exactly what I was looking for -- personal experience...  :-)

Will the five-gallon container be the right quantity for my
22-footer?  It has the original factory clearcoat, which
is worn off in some places -- quite an eyesore. Or how
many of the 1-gallon containers should I buy?

I can't wait to get started, as soon as the temps get
up into the 60s, which will probably be late April or early
May here.  The snow is receding -- only a few feet high
now <ha, ha>.

kind regards,
Graeme Thickins
Minneapolis