[VAL] Re: Original Fridge

Hi All,

While they were working on Pearl at the plant they got the original
fridge up and running, even making ice. Question--- I'm thinking about
replacing the fridge anyway out of fear that it will stop working
during the International or when I'm on the road. Should I risk it and
keep the original? It's so cool. Anyone still using an oldie that just
won't quit? (what's another $1000 when I've already broke the bank)
Another reason for replacement now is the original only works on
propane so there is no 110 plug behind it. The plant has replaced ALL
the original wiring and they know how to add the plug. I can hardly
wait to pick her up next weekend!!

Patti