RE: [VAL] Black water tank

Hello Tom,
Thanks for the response. This is an above floor mounting and I guess I
will flip it over, cut a hole for the bottom outlet and secure to the
floor by screwing through that lip. Another question, do I need to
support the weight of the stool off the tank? By this I mean is when I
build the box that will cover the tank should the top of that box
support the weight of the user or will the tank do that? The tank
doesn't seem strong enough, I'm not the smallest guy around!

Also thanks to this group for the feedback on venting, I'm going to vent
the system through the one opening.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler (half plumbed and going out to finish the fresh water
connections. Nothing betting than working with fire, manly tools and
Airstreams, what a great hobby!)