[VAL] Black water tank

Hello All,
I have just purchased an 8 gallon black water tank and trying to figure
out how to install it. It has a bottom drain and is designed to site on
the floor There is a side that has a flat lip outside of the walls of
the tank, does this go to the floor or face up towards the stool? The
lip side is wider than the other side. I would also assume that this lip
is designed to secure to either the floor or to the top cover. Also any
hints on the best way to box it in would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign