Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #185 - Stiffness, rigidity

Tom: does your statement hold for the old AS trailers as well or is
there a pre-monocoque cutoff date?
The reason I ask is that I just found out that my helper guy did NOT
(although I told him and reminded him several times, read: nagged) put
bolts thru the new plywood floor into the frame members. Some of this
got done whilst I was off fishing so it's obviously my responsibility
but more importantly I'm now staying awake nights wondering if my '56
Bubble is going to come undone while going down the road. The plywood
was not replaced with big sheets but with pieces cut to fit into all
the corners (1/2"plywood) so that it was easier to get the wood in and
fitted. He then used small L-shaped brackets to join the wood to the
side Al "studs" in the body.
Jo Ann