Re: [VAL] Door Hinge Question

I haven't had any door sag in my '66 yet, but have wondered about it because
the hinge pin tends to work its way out and down. I've had to tap it back in
place from time to time. It will only be a matter of time, and I'll have to
do something too. I figure that when it's time all I'll have to do is get a
slightly larger pin (assuming that the softer hinge has worn evenly from top
to bottom). Of course it might take some searching to find a source. The
solution might just be that simple (and inexpensive).

Forrest