Re: [VAL] lots of old pictures here

I don't think we as Americans have anything to fear about Europeans buying
up *all* of our cherished Airstreams at any price.  Like everything else we
only get to use these 'things' while we or our heirs are alive - sort of
like housing which we buy only to sell one day down the road.

That site featured an overseas Airstream broker who even stated in their
Forum that in short order Airstream will be building trailers "over there".
I never heard THAT before!  Have you?

Tom