[VAL] 1969 Curtain track needed

    All,

    I'm having the dickens of a time locating the upper curtain track for
over the galley in my 1969 Caravel.  It's the 3" wide extruded aluminum type
that's 900's on one side and 450's on the other with the 1/4" wide track
running down the center.  The total length needed is almost 6 feet.

    Does anyone have an idea as to where I can get such a piece?  I have a
scanned drawing I made of it for anyone wanting to see the specific shape.

    Thanks,

    Glyn