Re: [VAL] Inland RV

On Inland, like it or not there is a ton of stuff that you can only get
there, Andy is the only person who has stepped up to the plate and
continues to make and stock hard to find parts. As has costs for this he
must pass along.

I dunno about his service, he sures knows these trailers.

In defense of non Airstream RV repairs: those of you who are lucky
enough to live close to the great gods of AS repair like Walt and
others, good for you. the rest of us have to make do. My local AS dealer
  actually laughed at me for asking to order parts for my '73, so I
found a great outfit in Fitchburg MA, Dufours RV.  The service guys love
that trailer and my money and always do a great job. Most of the guts of
an AS are the same as all other RV's. I haven't needed structural or
skin repairs yet. For the skin I would find an airplane repair guy and
for structural a horse trailer guy. If I bring my trailer in with
evidence of carelessness in her care and feeding, I get a good talking
to. MAny folks who really know RVs appreciate AS and are pleased to work
on a quality product, instead of putting bandaids on a rapidly
decomposing SOB. Of course, they'd rather sell you one, that's where the
$$$$ is for these guys.

Daisy