[VAL] Re: Grey Water Tank

In my 54 Flying Cloud, which originally had NO holding tanks, the A/S plant
has added one 18 gal. tank for both black and grey water. They couldn't add
two tanks due to space and clearance under the bath. There wasn't even room
to add a valve to the grey water line so that I could have used a grey hose
to connect to a Blue Boy. This was told to me over the phone as I won't be
able to pick "Pearl" up till the first of April. I am very happy just to have
ANY holding tank!

When I get her back I will take lots of photo's of the extensive work done
and make a site so that any interested can see how the plant did the work.

Patti