[VAL] a leak!!

Oh no!  Took my 78 SS for first camping trip after gettign all lights,
switches, etc. to work, and now I think I have a bad leak.

After falsely accusing my father's dog of peeing on a box in the rear
bathroom, we discoverd the floor to be very wet between the toilet and sink,
but not under either, and not under the vent??

Before tearing up carpet, taking off floor flange, does anyone have any ideas?

Also, when pump on hot water spurted in kitchen a lot.

Jeff

P.S>  I bought original Thin Light units to replace bad one (for $70 a pop).
Anywhere cheaper?

Thanks in advance to all.