Re: [VAL] calif title for vintage airstreams

Howdy Ken:

One time I licensed an old sports car that had no pink slip etc.  I had to
go to several DMVs in order to gather the information required to get the
job done.  I suggest that you just go down to the DMV and tell it like it
is.  They will tell you what you have to do.  They mostly just want to see
to it that they get any money "they have coming to them".  If you burn out
that DMV, just go to another.  You'll get it done.

They also have pretty comprehensive instructions (including the forms you
will need) at the DMV website that you can bone-up on before you go down
there  http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/howto/

I brought my trailer in from out of state and they gave me a run for my
money <grin>.

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA