[VAL] Griping, per Bob's statement

WBCCI would not exist if it weren't for Airstream Co. VAC would not exist if it weren't for
WBCCI. The List, so kindly hosted now by Tom and managed beautifully by Toby would not exist
if it weren't for folks who want to help and share their knowledge of these lovely old
aluminum beauties. Let's try not to beat the living daylights out of the topics, attacking the
assistance that those we share with are attempting to give, and just try and live in peace
here. It's JUST an Airstream....and just about anything can be fixed. It's sad, as I believe
Bob is saying...when folks just get out of hand and nasty!
CYA down the Road!