[VAL] Re: WBCCI units in MN

David,

There is one WBCCI unit for the state of Minnesota. However before you get
disheartened, you never know where most of the members live within the
state, nor do you know where they hold their activities. Give it a try for a
year. Attend as many of their activities as you can. You will never know
until you try. You may be pleasantly suprised or you might be turned off.
But you will never know until you give it a try.

The Minnesota Unit's membership chairman is Gary Burnham, 22124 Woodland Ln,
Rogers, MN 55374. If you can't get a hold of him send me an email, I can
provide contact info for the other officers.

Scott