[VAL] Re: date for membership

We try to keep things simple. The club's policy is that any Airstream RV
that is at least 25 years old makes its owner eligible for membership
(assuming concurrent membership in WBCCI). We do not care what day of the
year it was made, just the year of manufacture. 2004 minus 25 gives us 1979.
So any Airstream RV manufactured in 1979 is OK for membership as of January
1st 2004. And even if you happen to apply a couple of months early you will
not be turned away.

Scott Scheuermann
VAC Membership Chairman